Saints Faith, Hope & Charity
The Saints Faith, Hope & Charity campus was comprised of several discreet buildings, including the Main Church, the school, gymnasium, bell tower and rectory. The Saints Faith, Hope & Charity Parish Center is a ground and basement level addition to the Main Church comprising of approximately 10,000 SF. A direct connection between the Main Church and Parish Center is provided at the ground floor via the narthex. The exterior aesthetic is in keeping with the adjacent main church, reinterpreted with quality modern materials.
The Parish Center needed to serve many audiences, from charitable organizations to school boards, from toddlers to the elderly, from casual luncheons to wedding receptions. The interior finish materials were selected to stand the test of time from heavy traffic, including tile flooring, painted wood trim, acoustic tile coffered ceilings, acoustic vaulted plaster ceiling.
Exterior materials were carefully chosen to be compatible with other buildings on campus from the 1930's and 1960's. The brick and Indiana limestone masonry facade is complemented by the large aluminum-clad wood windows. The prefinished standing seam aluminum roof system relates to the standing seam zinc roof on the adjacent main church.