Arlington Heights, Illinois
Torburn Partners acquired 1.1 million square feet of real estate, located between Shure and Cellular Drive. After deciding that all five existing buildings on the lot were causing congestion, OKW began studying redevelopment strategies of the 64 acre campus.
The Village of Arlington Heights was a crucial advocate in the consolidation process. In April of 2014, 1441 W. Shure Drive was demolished to allow for the repurposing of the east portion of the campus for 1421 W. Shure. This building (pictured above) went through a major renovation receiving a new lobby, cafeteria, fitness center and central plant. A lease was quickly executed with HSBC Technology & Services, Inc. bringing thousands of jobs to the community.
Over the last two and a half years, every department has worked tirelessly to aid in the revitalization of this campus and will continue to do so in the evolution of 1501 W. Shure.